Things change rapidly these days and we think it is essential to review our performance and achievements with you on a quarterly basis. We want to continually examine further opportunities to generate savings for both our clients and ourselves.
In the review meeting we will examine the following statistics to ensure that we and the OPPS system are performing in the way you would expect:
- Management Reports
- Core Product list Relevance
- Year to date spend analysis vs. budget and expectation
- Total Number of Lines Purchased
- Total Number of Products Purchased
- Order fulfillment rate %, next day
- Analysis of returns vs deliveries
- Improvement on Stock Turn
The scheduling of the quarterly review meeting deliberately puts our performance under the microscope.
We will also be looking at:
- Our own performance against objectives
- Our own service performance
- New objectives for the next review meeting
- What else we can do to help?
We are in the real world. We understand that unless we deliver on promises made we will not retain your custom. Therefore, we do not see the need form any form of written contract when you agree to trade with us.